DREAM RESCUER – ZOOLON’S NEW ALBUM

dream rescuer album 2

My new album ‘Dream Rescuer’ has just this minute been published on Bandcamp.

You can listen to; even purchase if you wish (the price is just £6 including the dreaded, yet unavoidable VAT) by following the link below;

I know this post is unashamed marketing, but if you do visit and like what you hear, then a review would be appreciated.  Also, if you feel able a ‘follow’ me on Bandcamp would be a massive help.

Comments

44 comments on “DREAM RESCUER – ZOOLON’S NEW ALBUM”
  1. Lucy Brazier says:

Good luck with the album!!

Best to you.

Thank you, Lady Yasmin.

You are welcome , your Highness !

3. Unashamed marketing…someone’s gotta do it! Congrats!

Thank you. I see your band is on Bandcamp.

1. We are indeed. We just give the stuff away for free though!

Metal for free?

4. Akuokuo says:

Awesome! Just bought the album. Congratulations 🙂

Thanks, Akuokuo. My respect and sincere appreciation. I owe you one. Thanks again, George

1. Akuokuo says:

🙂

5. Congratulations George. The album notes are perfect, “True to its title, with ‘Dream Rescuer’ the aim is to convey the surreal things we dream of when asleep. The love and hate things, likewise the happy and the sad.” You’ve captured all of this and more. It’s such a pleasure to listen to your album, one song builds on another, ending with, “A Life” brilliant. We agree with Akuokuo, “Awesome!”
    ~ Feather & Lightfoot

A major thank you, Mia. Truly, a major one. George

6. mikesteeden says:

Reblogged this on mikesteeden and commented:

Albeit it with a little paternal bias on my part, I thought I would re-blog Lord Zoolon’s (aka my son, George) post from yesterday regarding the release of his new album, ‘Dream Rescuer’ to the world.
    I understand that via the link below, one can listen to said album for free, with an option to purchase if one wishes;
    There are some surreal ballads, songs of the way the world is presently and sublime electronic pieces that serve to reflect the concept of ‘dreams to be rescued’ within this album. The boy done good.

7. M.Winter says:

Best of luck!

8. sdtp33 says:

Just started to listen, sounds great on headphones, beautiful production and your guitar work is very atmospheric and tasteful…will write more after a good listen…JIM

Thanks, Jim. I appreciate you taking time out.

Congratulations!! I’ll set aside time later to day to listen as I’ve enjoyed the tracks of yours that I’ve heard so far through your posts here 🙂

Too kind, Christy, yet truly appreciated. Thank you.

10. Marketing is part of the deal, and we all have to do it. Congrats and good luck with your album!

Thanks. Appreciated. I agree with you about the marketing. It’s just that it feels a bit like prostitution must feel. A necessary evil, I guess.

1. Ha ha. I don’t know if it’s that bad, but it is the worst part, I agree.

More thank you’s than usual. Thank you x 10.

11. Heartafire says:

Particularly love this piece George, esp at 1:17… lovely voice!

Thank you for taking time out to listen. Glad you like it.

12. Good luck with the album. Listening now, really enjoying Sunlight and the Dust. Sounds great!

Thanks for taking time out to listen. I’m glad you liked it.

13. Reblogged this on and commented:
    It’s not every day that I have the privilege to know someone as humble and sincere as the immensely creative George Blamey-Steeden.

Zoolon (George) has recently released a new album, “Dream Rescuer”. The album captures the surreal nature of sleep’s dreams, brilliantly done. All songs are composed, preformed, produced, recorded and mixed by the multi-talented George. Please enjoy.

New album, from Zoolon. Listen for free; buy if you like.

Wonderful words, Mia. I don’t really know what to say, other than a massive thank you, and to Rexie also.

1. You’re most welcome George, it’s our pleasure. ~ Mia & Rexie

14. tedgiffin says:

You know when one purchases and listens to an entire album, you hope for every track to be perfect, and perfect as a whole. You achieved that on Dream Rescuer, totally. Opens up with an ambient track better and on par with Aphex Twin. Ticking Clock sounds like time passing, musta have been the slight hit hat. This comment is fresh after hearing the album for the first time. Delusional Troll was not really mean spirited at all to me. Rexie Believes in Magic, is light friendly. Time Out made me feel like some sort of hellish nightmare, or was leading to it, the track being ambient. So when it lead into Pain, it was like a Pink Floyd moment, sounded similar to the previous track, then it came into total folk, the most riveting for me, because I have felt the way this sounds and I love guitar work, felt like home…Ends nicely…So GREAT WORK!! You are a Master! Can’t help thinking that maybe in 20 more years of me practicing music, that I could write like you. Cheers Mate!

Ted, coming from you, an artist of major accomplishment (man, when you paint eyes, they are really eyes – you ought to have been French a few decades ago because of the top level your work sits with) and a musician of pure passion and skill, your words have brightened a day of self-doubt. Thanks for that. Means a lot.

15. Herman says:

Hi there. Thank you for visiting and following HoB. Much appreciated!

16. aruna3 says:

Wonderful n amazing.dear zoolondio!!really u r dream rescuer.

You are too kind.

1. aruna3 says:

Thanks n welcome.

17. aruna3 says:

Hey!!by mia ,i have known about ur wonderful album.-dream rescuer -(from-rosyevenig)

Thanks again.

1. aruna3 says:

Most welcome.

18. aruna3 says:

U r really dream rescuer.

Thank you Aruna3. You have a lovely ‘in the future’ name.

19. aruna3 says:

Neah.my dear.i have become past n day dreamer.u r mazic dream of new world.