Questions & Answers

little-monter-girl

Clever Jennifer Paetsch, who writes and produces the brilliant online comic book ‘Little Monster Girl’ (https://wordpress.com/tag/little-monster-girl) asked me if I would take up the challenge, and answer four Friendly ‘Share Your World’ Chat questions. So, that’s what I’ve done.

What is the most incredible natural venue that you’ve ever seen in person?

dover

The Sea, wherever you may find it. It puts on a different show every day. Also, molehills can be impressive, as are moles.

mole_holes_in_yard

How many siblings do you have? What’s your birth order?

I have 2 half-brothers and a half-sister all older than me. A scientist, a police officer and an accountant in descending order. The eldest one once stuffed me into a rubbish bin on the quayside in Dartmouth once. I was only a kid, but you remember these things.

If you were a shoe, what kind would you be and why?

converse

A Converse. I used to wear them all the time but don’t anymore because having size 12 feet they make my feet look like clown’s feet.

What is the strangest/weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

I didn’t know it until afterwards but I was once given horsemeat. It was a trick. A rubbish trick. I can’t remember what it tasted liked because I was so disgusted at the idea of eating a horse I drowned the memory with a million random thoughts of other things.

What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?

Apart from waking up, and hoping to keep waking up, I’m grateful that The Arsenal beat Southampton 5-0 last week and I’m looking forward to them winning again this week.

Questions now answered!

If you want to check out my website it is at www.zoolonaudio.com

Comments

34 comments on “Questions & Answers”
  1. George, your answers are wonderful. I adore your reply to “natural venue”, the sea does put on a different show everyday. Great image of the wave, wonderful color palette, yours? The horsemeat took me back a bit, how dreadful, and sadly a memorable experience not yet totally forgotten. Nice of you to take up the challenge and chat it up a bit, a fun read. Your posts always pulled together beautifully. ~ Rexie & Mia

I cannot tell a lie. The picture is of Dover Harbour but it’s not one I took. The sea is a theatre with a new show every day. Crossing The Channel in rough weather is something I like, though not many others seem to. Being given horsemeat as a joke is a pain, that’s for sure. It was a few years back and the one who thought it funny was my own mother. I got her back. I’m glad this didn’t turn out boring. You never know when you’re answering questions. Have a great day, Rexie the Omnipotent & Mia

1. It’s a wonderful photo regardless of the taker. Crossing The Channel in rough weather/water for fun, oh! I don’t recall seeing horsemeat on a menu anywhere ever, I don’t even know where you could purchase it. Your mom?! Well one kind deed deserves another, of course always with loving kindness. Thank you, hope your day has been great too! ~ Rexie in his Superman attire & Mia

Horse meat is eaten all over France. They have a real taste for it. Even street markets sell it. Not for me, not now, not ever. I’m sure food fussy Rexie wouldn’t eat it. Have a good one, Rexie of Nouvelle Cuisine & Mia

3. Being American, I had no idea eating horsemeat was popular anywhere. Hopefully I won’t offend anyone, I think of it as something rather taboo, or as a last resort if you were starving, but even then… No, food fussy Rexie will not be eating horsemeat anytime soon. ~ Rexie the Snacker & Mia

Good on Rexie. Not nice eating horse meat. Better the snap than fade away Mia & Rexie the proud snacker.

2. Reblogged this on LMG comic updates and commented:
    Thanks so much George for taking part in my Friendly Chat! Here are his answers! Yay! 😄👍

1. No, thank YOU! 😀

3. Those mole hills! 😳 Thanks for participating! 😄 I know how you feel about the horse meat! One of these days I’ll give up eating animals altogether. Great answers!

I’ve always liked moles. Molehills are only the solitary Mr Mole digging around trying to find a Mrs Mole.

1. Digging holes for missus moles! Got it! 😀

Has to be done – if your a mole.

Nice one!

4. MKLong says:

Way to to give moles their due respect.

It’s about time moles got good press.

5. Heartafire says:

It ‘s great getting to know a bit about you!

Thank you. There’s not a lot to know really. Your poetry is brilliant, by the way.

1. Heartafire says:

Thank you for the encouragement! You are generous and kind.

6. Brothers excel at awfulness.

That said, it *is* nice to get to know you. 🙂

You will still be talking to me then?

1. Of course! You’re one of the few who doesn’t consider me a dull weirdo. 🙂

You certainly are not dull – or a weirdo.

3. Thank you. It’s nice to feel at home somewhere in this cosmos. 🙂

Haven’t seen a molehill in years. Cute critters, I love them and the hedgehogs. Too cute.
    Well done with the challenge 🙂

Thanks. It was a bit of fun. Some of the answers based on my first random thoughts about the questions, I didn’t use. They would have made me sound like an idiot. I’m not sure the world is ready for some of the things I think up. I’m not sure I’m ready either.

Some thoughts are not ready to be shared with the ‘world at large’. They are like drafts or notes. They might never ripen, and they might develop into something stunning tomorrow 🙂

8. That was a fun interview. I think the sea is really impressive too, in its many incarnations.

I think I will go and drown myself in the sea. The Arsenal just lost to Chelsea.

1. Sorry to hear that! But don’t drown yourself and deprive the world of your musical talent 😉

Maybe I’ll wait and see how I feel tomorrow. The sea is cold this time of the year.