RED MIST

rain

Not counting bombs, of all the rotten things that fall out of the sky, I think rain ranks third behind seagull poo and giant hailstones.

It’s just an old demo but I thought an angry song for a horrible dark, misty, rainy New Year’s Day might fit the mood, unless of course it’s hot and sunny where you are.

If you fancy a visit the Zoolon Audio website it’s not all about selling samples etc. there are things to see and listen to as well. Check it out at www.zoolonaudio.com

Comments

27 comments on “RED MIST”

Aye. Way to go.

Thank you Yasmin.

2. Dear aficionado, have a happy new year 2017. Ciao.

And a great New Year to you also.

3. Chris White says:

A very happy and successful 2017 to you. Thank you for all your support as well. All the very best. Chris.

Thank you Chris. Happy New Year to you and family.

4. M.Winter says:

Not all in Cali is sunny. It has just rained and now it’s cold. Happy New Year! At least the rain washed away the gull poo!

Happy New Year to you. I hope it’s a god one.

1. M.Winter says:

Yes, I sure hope so!

5. George, your image is wonderful, it has such a vintage feel to it. I think it’s terrific weather for daydreaming and creativity, I might be part of the minority. Love, “Red Mist” all the more, it’s bright and sunny here. Enjoy the rest of your first day of the new year. ~ Mia

Enjoy your New Year Mia. The pic was the only one with rain in it I could find. I took it out the window of a rented place near Lille in France three years ago. Boy is it raining here, more tomorrow then the Arctic winds for the rest of the week. Deep Joy – not. How’s Rexie by the way?

1. Thank you George, enjoy your New Year too! What a way to usher in the new year, with rain! It rained here yesterday, quite sure you would have called it drizzle. The idea of “Arctic Winds” sounds adventurous, although I’m sure they’re far from that. Just checked in on Rexie, he’s asleep now, it’s no wonder, the neighbors had a party last night with fireworks, he was not a happy camper!

Animals and fireworks don’t mix. My dog used to run and hide, hide and run, shaking, shivering in a state of panic every Guy Fawkes night. Plus, the sheer fear the wild animals suffer. Personally, I hate fireworks. Fortunately, I found the waterproof hoodie this afternoon. Fresh air beckons.

3. Rexie seems to be back to normal today. Thank goodness for the waterproof hoodie!

Good for Rexie. His song will be a runner soon.

5. Really?! We’re both so thrilled!

6. Love this. I wish you every success this year. You certainly deserve it.

I wish you the best new year as well. You’re a kind, thoughtful person, that’s for sure.

7. Good use of echo here, and of pauses. They provide a delicate new focus on the verses to come.

One I took on a wet day in France.

8. Happy New Year

And a Happy New Year to you as well. Have a good one.

That’s a fine New Year day in your picture. Great music, as always.

I took it from a window in a place near Lille in France on a really bad weather day. I am no photographer but liked this one.

Oh it is a very atmospheric image, and I love it. I just don’t like the fact that such weather exists 🙂 I wouldn’t imagine it was France. Looks like a view from my window 🙂