ZOOLON AND THE LIFE COACH

george-11

(above, a near death experience)

I read his message just before going to sleep. I dreamt I met Batman. Strange dream. He said he was depressed and couldn’t face helping people out until he felt better. He asked me if I could take over for a few days. I said, ‘no problem’.  I didn’t see it as a challenge. Robin didn’t feature in my dream. That’s probably a good thing.

That’s me back to work. There will be more music and video posted soon. In the meantime, you can find me at

Also at,

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZoolonAudio

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=zoolon+audio

Comments

36 comments on “ZOOLON AND THE LIFE COACH”
  1. Well you wouldn’t want the boy wonder in your dream. It was probably him who messaged you on twitter.

From the photo it was a big white American in a smart suit and a white teeth smile. Because I am a business name on twitter I get a few of these trying to motivate me and the 2000 staff they think I’ve got.

2. Yeah, twitter is full of ….types.

3. Rob says:

I Loved it

Thanks for that.

1. Rob says:

Good stuff

4. You actually reminded me of a time *I* dreamt of Batman and Robin–not the current forms of these two, but the hippy, campy 1960s versions with Adam West and Burt Ward. I was a kid when I had this dream–I actually remember dreams better than proper life memories. I distinctly recall that vines had covered the batmobile and that Batman and Robin wanted to stay in this theme park with flying swings for ever and ever, but I had to get them out. Can’t recall the villain…Joker’s too easy, it might have been King Tut or something…

That means we’ve both helped him out of a situation and he calls himself a superhero. Perhaps he isn’t.

1. No, I’ll still call him a superhero–he is the one out there who’s fighting with his wits, after all….and billions of dollars’ worth of technology, but his wits, too, right? Riiiiiight? That and I’m a bit biased–he has best rogues gallery of any comic book hero.

Robin should have been a girl. It would give him a credibility the rogues would not have dealt with. Maybe the odd kidnap with Batman sorting it out. I do like they way the rogues have physical and mental disabilities that they work to their advantage.

3. Indeed. Ever watch the animated series from the early 90s? Brilliant. Done with an art-deco style, dark and menacing–dream-stuff, almost nightmare. Every origin story they did for a villain was gorgeously terrifying.

I don’t think I’ve seen that. I would have remembered. I’ll check it out.

5. Do. Here’s the theme. This alone kicks ass.

Thanks for that but the link doesn’t work.

7. Blast it!

I just seen the proper link on the actual blog. Impressive. A full orchestra. I’d love the music gig for this.

9. It was amazing. If you ever get the chance, watch the film BATMAN: MASK OF THE PHANTASM. Hands-down the best Batman movie. Yes, better than that Dark Knight nonsense. The same composer for the film, a bona fide good mystery, too, unlike the action-spectaculars of the “normal” films.

I’ve seen them all and enjoyed them. I’d have to think about a favourite.

11. Burton’s first BATMAN will always be a favorite in terms of style and fun, but the animated Batman’s far more special in its unique timelessness. I even dug the Justice League cartoon, the Superman cartoon, the Batman: Beyond cartoon…and so on and so on and yes I’m a bit of a nerd. 🙂

With my love of video gaming I’m often called a geek.

13. Nothing wrong with being a geek in my book. 🙂

I’m happy with that.

5. I really enjoyed the slightly non-sequitur (or is it?) nature of this post.

Thank you. Not only do I actually see things in black and white – so they tell me – I understand them that way as well.

I am almost certain the photograph was fake 🙂 It is not an image of a man who is stalking strangers, but it is definitely the image a struggling ‘life coach’ would use 🙂

That’s probably true. People who are over confident trouble me.

It is not too bad to be confident. I mean, within. I am not impressed when people wear it on their sleeve though 🙂

In the music industry the ‘ego’ seems to be all. Annoying but true.

7. Greta Lamfel says:

The opening to your well-written article has me hooked!

“I had a motivational life coach type person message me on Twitter. He wrote that there is no such thing as a problem because all problems are just challenges. I am presuming he has never lost the pin numbers for his bank cards or forgotten his parachute when jumping out of a plane. I don’t think he understands that he’ll never sell that sort of enthusiasm to a happy fatalist.”

Thank you for sharing this with the WordPress community!

Thank you Greta. There are times when I wish I wasn’t a fatalist.

8. wendypawsey says:

As a pragmatic life coach this blog really made me laugh…thanks!

Thanks. It’s good that you laughed. It took ages to sort my pin numbers out and I live in dread of forgetting them again.

1. wendypawsey says: