WISDOM TOOTH

untitled-png22-2

Just in case anyone thinks I’m unusually tall, the picture is of a very small door to a bedroom somewhere in France.

A random event that’s true but not that important. Driving past a field yesterday I pointed out that in the field was a strange looking horse. I was told that it was a llama not a horse. That was good to know as it would have played on my mind that a horse could look so strange.

I have a wisdom tooth that sometimes shifts and throbs for a few days. It can be very painful. I wrote this electronic piece WISDOM TOOTH at a time when I was in terrible pain. I hope you enjoy it more than I did the pain.

Zoolon Audio website is at www.zoolonaudio.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZoolonAudio

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Zoolon-Audio

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=zoolon+audio

Comments

24 comments on “WISDOM TOOTH”
  1. That reminds me of when I was working at a horse farm, and there was a llama who had escaped from the neighboring field and was chasing the horses around. I think it wanted to make friends, but the horses were scared of it. I felt bad for the llama, actually.

I remember when we lived in Dartmouth one spat on me once. They are not that friendly.

1. Okay, maybe the horses were right to run away then.

Probably. I did when the one spat, but then I was only about 10.

3. Oh no! I hope you weren’t too traumatized by the experience.

It wasn’t as bad as when I got chased by a wasp. I think I was about 10 when that happened as well.

5. Being chased by a wasp sounds terrifying. I got stung by a wasp when I was about five, and it was so painful it ruined my whole day. I remember being at some kind of carnival or fair or something when it happened.

Wasps can ruin a day. Just after I passed my driving test a large aircraft flying so low it nearly touched the tarmac chased me along a dual carriageway. It mistook the road for a runway it said in the local paper that week.

7. So you basically have a long history of being chased by things. 😉

That’s why I enjoy exercising on the treadmill. Nothing can chase you while you’re on a treadmill.

2. M.Winter says:

Listening to it while in the train – the beat matches the different moods inside the train. Good job!

3. I love the relentless beat. Sorry to say but please have more sore teeth so we can have even more of your music.

Thank you and thanks for the tweets and retweets. Today is headache day.

I am afraid you will have to say goodbye to your wisdom tooth… but I like the music 🙂
    I remember that door from you Dad’s posts about that fine house 😉

I hate dentists. Someone told me your jaw can collapse when they take a wisdom tooth out.

Wisdom tooth has no roots 🙂 Just do it. Some people get them extracted before they start causing problems.

That answers my question. No roots must account for why they wander.

5. Inese I mind that door too. Zoolon, go take something to sort your headache and give us some more brill music x

6. What a quirky bit of rhythm play here. Reminds me of the throb of a headache….though I like this, not the headache. 🙂

I know this isn’t my best composition but it reminds me of the throbbing pain of toothache.